Typical to Africa especially Nigeria. By Abimbola Solebo
- Rice 1 cup
- Goundnut oil 1/2 cup
- Tomato plum 1 tin
- Bell pepper 2 pieces
- 1 hot chili pepper (optional!)
- Onion 1
- Chicken portions
- Maggis chicken stock
- Blend tomato plum, Bell-pepper, onion and chilli-pepper together.
- Pour groundnut oil or frying oil in a pot, when hot pour in all the blended paste into the frying oil, add maggi chicken stock, add salt, and pour in the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cooked chicken.
- Add some water to the cooked stew.
- Wash the rice and cook in the tomato sauce
- Cook for 20 minutes until cooked.