- Bring to the boil 1,5 l of water and cook 250g pasta of your choice until it is ‘al dente’.
- In the meanwhile chop 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic, fry until light brown.
- Dice 1 block of smoked tofu and also fry until crispy.
- Mix half a cup of vegetable oil with half a cup of soy or other vegan milk, together with a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. This will make your vegan cream.
- Mix the cream, tofu, onion and garlic in a pan and bring to the boil. Add some herbs of your choice (e.g. basil, oregano) and season with some salt and pepper.
- Mix with the past, et voilà!